Our patent-pending, proven technology can change environmentally methane, a damaging greenhouse gas (GHG), into non-greenhouse gases.
The technology utilizes a process that is non-catalytic, single step, low-temperature, and low-pressure without requiring additional reactants or creating undesirable byproducts.
- Natural Gas is typically 90% Methane. CNG is Methane gas at high pressure
- LNG is Methane in liquid form at low temperatures.
- LPG is Propane and Butane, completely different molecules than Methane.
- CNG and LNG are not Propane or LPG.
- Unlike other methods of handling methane that either pressure or cool, PlasMerica converts methane into Propane/LPG through molecular growth.
To meet the market’s requirements for clean energy, the technology must meet the following requirements:
- The technology must be economically viable to remain sustainable in the market. YES.
- The process must be able to comply with all regulatory requirements. YES.
- The technology must be scalable and deployable into the market. YES.
- There must be a market need or significant value incentive. YES.
- Environmental push to reduce methane (GHG) venting and flaring. YES.
- LPG and Autogas create demand for sustainable, renewable and bio-based propane. YES.
Only PlasMerica’s patent-pending technology provides sustainable, renewable propane produced through cost effective energy transformation processes.