Sustainability is a way of managing our resources so that we ensure that quality of life remains stable and hospitable for future generations. It’s rapidly become a requirement for all energy production, demanded by all segments of our populat
Biofuels are fuels produced directly or indirectly from organic material – biomass – including plant materials and animal waste. Biofuels are excellent for the environment.
PlasMerica helps you achieve profitable economics by increasing the value stream 3X. It dramatically improves the economics for natural gas wells, stranded gas wells and eliminates the methane waste from venting and flaring, from landfills, diary operations and coal mining.
Propane/ LPG :
- The global propane market is expected to reach $106.9 billion by 2025
- Globally, increased methane from agricultural sources could be a major factor driving future growth of the supply of propane using PlasMerica’s technology.
- Growing demand for clean burning fuels due to strengthening of regulations.
- The common name for liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) when it is used as a fuel in internal combustion engines. It is a mixture of propane and butane. Not only do engines run quieter and last longer but it is also approximately ½ the cost of gasoline to the consumer.
- Widely used as a “green” fuel, as its reducesCO2exhaust emissions by 15% compared to gasoline and dramatically reduces NOx (nitrogen oxides).
- In 2018, the Autogas market size was $606 million in the U.S. and is expected to grow by 8.8% in the U.S. from 2020 to 2030. 10% of all automobile fuel consumed in Europe is Autogas.